Anna's Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe
- 3 stk butter (preferably unsalted sweet butter)
- 1 pkt (large) cream cheese
- 3 c. Sugar
- 5 x Large eggs
- 3 c. Flour
- *All ingredients should be at room temp.
- Cream butter and cream cheese until REAL fluffy.
- Add in sugar gradually;add in Large eggs one at a time,beating well after each one.
- Blend in flour.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hrs then remove PROMPTLY.
- *NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOOKS LIKE IT, Won't LOOK DONE.
- Let cold 15 min,turn out of pan.
- Cake freezes well,in fact it tastes better after freezing.