Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Dressing Mix
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled, cleaned Safeway 1 lb For $8.99 thru 02/09
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) romaine lettuce
- 1 cup seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- Mix salad dressing mix, juice, oil and sherry until well blended.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; refrigerate.
- Toss shrimp with remaining dressing mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Drain; discard dressing mixture.
- Place shrimp on greased grill over medium-high heat.
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until opaque and cooked through.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Toss shrimp and remaining ingredients lightly with reserved dressing mixture.
- Serve immediately.