Apple, Fennel and Celery Root Salad with Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar, or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 1 large apples Gala, unpeeled, cut into strips
- 1 medium celeriac root peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 medium fennel bulb halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1 x parmesan, parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated shaved, as needed
- Hazelnut vinaigrette:
- Whisk wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic and salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil and hazelnut oil.
- Combine apple, fennel, celery root a large bowl.
- Toss with vinaigrette.
- Top with Parmesan.