"Chinese" Oriental Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1/4 c. salad oil
- 3 boned chicken breasts
- 3 c. broccoli flowerettes and cauliflower
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 c. chicken broth or possibly bouillon
- 3 tbsp. dry sherry
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/3 c. nuts
- Fry cut up chicken breasts in salad oil.
- Remove it from the pan and put broccoli and cauliflower and mushrooms in the pan of oil.
- In bowl, combine broth, sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, and Tabasco.
- Pour over cooked vegetables and also add in chicken.
- Cook till it thickens.
- Add in nuts.