- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup purple onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3 cups chopped smoked turkey
- 34 cup mayonnaise
- 34 cup sour cream
- 12 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- Use a 3-qt bowl.
- Layer the first six items.
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise stirring until creamy.
- Spread evenly across top.
- Place olives around the edges.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon in center.