10 Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 x German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 c. lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar optional
- 1 pkt cream cheese
- 31/2 c. Cold Whip 8-ounce container
- 8 x " Graham Cracker Crust
- Thaw Cold Whip.
- Heat 1 pkg.
- (4 ounce.)
- Baker's German Sweet Chocolate and 2 Tablespoons lowfat milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring till chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese; add in remaining lowfat milk and chocolate mix and beat till smooth.
- Fold chocolate mix into whipped topping, blending till smooth.
- Spoon into baked 8" Graham Cracker Crust.
- Freeze till hard, about 4 hrs.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if you like.
- Store any leftover pie in freezer.