A.1. Fried Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 lb. chicken wings, separated at joints, tips removed Whole Foods 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 cup canola oil
- Pour steak sauce over chicken in shallow glass dish.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate, turning after 30 min.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Mix flour, pepper and seasoning in resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken, in batches; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, in batches; cook 10 to 12 min.
- or until done and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.