3-Ingredient Italian Meatballs
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 6 ounces, weight Dry Stuffing Mix, Turkey Or Chicken Flavor
- 2 Eggs
- 1- 1/4 cup Water
- Heat oven to 400 F. Line 2 baking pans with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until blended.
- Shape into 32 balls.
- I use my cookie scoop for this.
- Place 16 meatballs in each pan.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, freeze extra meatballs.
- I usually pair these with my Simple Marinara Sauce and serve over pasta.