5-Minute Japanese Leek and Canned Tuna Side Dish
- 2 Japanese leek
- 1 large can Canned tuna (packed in water)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (grated)
- 1 Salt and pepper
- Thoroughly rinse the leek and cut into 5 cm lengths.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan, then slowly saute over low heat until fragrant.
- Add the leek, then saute over medium heat.
- When the leeks become tender, add the tuna with the canned liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper, then continue cooking to evaporate the moisture to desired consistency.
- Adjust the taste, and you're done!