Amanda's Cream Cheese Rice with Chicken
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 sm. pkg. dried Italian dressing
- 4 cups instant rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. Kraft 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook rice according to instructions.
- Set aside.
- Cut up chicken into bite size pieces.
- Pour Italian dressing on chicken; add water.
- Cook over medium-high heat covered until chicken is done.
- Add cream cheese and soup.
- Let cook for additional 5 minutes or until cream cheese has dissolved.
- Serve over rice.