African Spinach Salad
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 14 cup creamy peanut butter
- Cook the onion and green pepper in the oil in a large saucepan until the onion is tender.
- Add the tomato and spinach.
- Cover and simmer until the spinach is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in the salt, pepper, and peanut butter.
- Heat just until hot (don't let the spinach overcook).