Apple Syllabub Recipe
- 3 x Golden brown delicious apples, peeled, cored and minced
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1 Tbsp. Caster sugar
- 150 ml Sweet white wine Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 40 gm Caster sugar, (1 1/2oz)
- 1 x 284 millilit double cream, (10 floz) Fresh mint sprigs Apple slices
- Place the minced apples, water and sugar in a saucepan, cover and cook 8-10 min, till soft.
- Allow to cold.
- Place the wine, lemon zest and juice, sugar and cream into a bowl and whisk till the mix holds its shape.
- Carefully mix in the apple puree and spoon into 6 tall glasses.
- Allow to refrigeratefor 1-2 hrs then decorate with the mint and apple slices.
- NOTES : A delicious traditional dessert for special occasions.