Annie's Nachos for Dinner
- 12 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 14 teaspoon dried chipotle pepper
- 14 cup water
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons guacamole
- 14 cup green onion
- Pam cooking spray
- tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef, drain any fat.
- Add seasoning, pepper, and water.
- Cook till fairly dry again, about 5 minutes.
- Grate cheese.
- Slice onions.
- Line a pie tin with aluminum foil, sprayed with Pam.
- Layer tortillas one deep, top with one fourth of the cheddar cheese.
- Add one more layer chips, top with another fourth of the cheese.
- Put in oven at 400 degrees until cheese on both layers melts, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chips and cheese to a dinner plate, and repeat with more chips and the rest of cheese for the second serving.
- Top portions with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and finally green onions.