All Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. Chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 4 pkt (8-oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 5 x Large eggs
- 1/2 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 12 ounce Semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix crumbs, cinnamon, and butter together and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 min.
- Remove and cold.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar till well blended.
- Beat in flour.
- Add in Large eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Beat in lowfat sour cream.
- Blend in the melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake at 425F for 15 min which then lower oven to 300F.
- Bake for an additional 45 min and then turn oven off and allow the cake to cold down with the oven for an hour.
- Remove from oven and cold completely.
- I garnish this with chocolate whipped cream and put a little chocolate syrup in a nice design over the whipped cream.