Apple And Orange Chicken Recipe
- 1 x (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
- 4 x chicken breasts (Or possibly 4 legs Or possibly 8 drumsticks)
- 1 x (1 oz) envelope dry cream of chicken soup mix
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 x cloves crushed garlic
- 1 c. apple juice
- 1 c. orange juice salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place the chicken pcs in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 3 In a medium bowl combine the onion soup mix, cream of chicken soup mix, soy sauce, garlic, apple and orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix together and pour mix over chicken.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, then remove cover/lid and bake for another 1/2 hour to brown the chicken.
- Makes 4servings