- 1 (3-inch) piece ginger, grated fine
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 head Napa cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne fine
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienne fine
- 2 serrano chiles, minced fine
- 1 large carrot, grated fine with a peeler
- 3 green onions, cut on the bias, all of white part and half of the green
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade mint
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, or food processor combine ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, and peanut butter.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and then toss with dressing.
- You can save some of the dressing to dress noodles that can be added to this dish along with stir fried pork to make an entire meal.