Apple-Sour Cream Streusel Coffee Cake
- 3 cups biscuit baking mix (bisquick)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup nuts finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Heat oven to 350F (180C).
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- Prepare Streusel Filling.
- Mix remaining ingredients except apples; beat vigorously 1 minute.
- Spread 13 of the batter (about 1 1/4 cups) in pan and sprinkle with half of the Streusel Filling (about 1/4 cup) and half of the apples; repeat.
- Spread with remaining batter.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes; cool 10 minutes.
- Invert on heatproof serving plate; remove pan.
- Dust cake with powdered sugar.
- STREUSEL FILLING: Mix all ingredients until crumbly.
- GLAZE: Heat margarine or butter in saucepan until melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until smooth and of desired consistency.