- 1 lb Jimmy Dean Sage sausage
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage
- 16 oz Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped Green Olives with Jalapeno
- 2 jars Trappey's Whole Jalapeno (about 10-12 peppers)
- Blend the chopped Olives and soften cream cheese
- Blend sausages and cheese together
- Spilt Jalapenos in half and remove seeds
- Stuff the Jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture
- Make patties with the sausage & cheese mixture.
- Place the stuffed Jalapenos cream cheese side down on the sausage patties.
- Wrapping the patty around the pepper sealing the bottom.
- Place eggs in a glass lighty greased backing dish seam side down.
- Bake 1 hour at 350
- NOTE: For a spicier egg substitute with 1 lb Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.