30 Min: Herbed Pork Cutlets Recipe
- 1 x Egg
- 1/3 c. Dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. Fresh basil, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh oregano, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan, fresh grated
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 lb Fast-fry pork cutlets
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- In shallow dish, lightly beat egg.
- In separate shallow dish, stir together bread crumbs, basil, oregano, Parmesan, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Dip pork into egg to coat well; press into bread crumb mix, turning to coat all over.
- In large skillet, heat half of the oil.
- over medium heat; cook pork, in batches and adding remaining oil if necessary, turning once, for 8-10 min or possibly till just a hint of pink remains inside.
- Serve with new red potatoes and yellow beans.