Apple Pie Moonshine
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 8 stick cinnamon
- 1 liter 190 proof everclear
- In a large stock pot, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
- While heating up, slowly adjust sugar and cinnamon to your liking.
- You can add 1/4 cup of brown sugar also.
- Bring to a boil, then take it off the heat and allow to cool.
- Add the liquor.
- Pour this into mason jars, put the lids on, and let it mellow out.
- You could drink it right away, but it does get better after a couple of weeks.
- (you can divide the cinnamon sticks and put in the jars.
- For more alcohol taste, increase Everclear how you want.
- Regular recipe is like sipping wine.
- Using 1 1/2 fifths is getting serious.
- 2 fifths require a warning label from the surgeon General-lol