Artichoke & Sausage Marinara
- 36 oz marinara sauce
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 can quartered & marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 packages precooked chicken sausage (preferably Italian style)
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions al dente style
- Cut sausage into slices, add to skillet over medium heat with a dash of olive oil
- Brown sausage.
- Add minced or fresh pressed garlic.
- Be careful not to burn garlic!
- Add marinara to skillet and turn heat down to low.
- Stir occasionally.
- Drain and chop artichokes.
- Add to skillet and mix together with sauce mixture.
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti and add your favorite Parmesan topping.