After The Gold Rush
- 1 12 cups whole kernel corn
- 23 cup chopped tomato
- 12 cup chopped green pepper
- 14 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 fluid ounces tarragon vinegar
- 14 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 14 cup minced fresh dill
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a heavy, non-aluminum saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat; stir in salt, if desired.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the dill.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Serve at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion.