- 7 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 12 cup warm water
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- Pre-heat oven at 375F First put 4 tablespoons of quick-cooking oats and 12 cup of water in a small bowl and stir.
- Then peel 2 apples with a peeler or a knife, then cut them in eight wedges, and cut them in bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl put: the 4 tablespoons of quick-cooking oats that are soaked ( Without water) , 2 tablespoons of flour, 4 tablespoons of light brown sugar, a dash of cinnamon, and chop up 2 tablespoons of salted butter into small pieces.
- Stir until moist.
- Pour over apples.
- In the same bowl put 2 tablespoons of quick-cooking oats, 1 tablespoon of flour, another dash of cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Stir together.
- Pour over buttery coating, and spread equally.
- Bake for 25 minutes.