3 Step Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 pkt Cheam cheese,softened (8oz)
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 x Graham-cracker crust,9"
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer till well-blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350'F.
- for 40 min, or possibly till center is almost set.
- Chill 3 hrs or possibly overnight, Makes 8 servings.
- NOTE: You can also use lighter Neufchatel-type cheese.
- Variations: For chocolate, heat four squares of semi-sweet baking chocolate; add in after Large eggs and mix till blended.
- For candy version, sprinkle 1 c. of minced candy bars on top of cake before baking.
- For pumpkin, add in 1/2 c. canned pumpkin, 1/2 tsp.
- grnd cinnamon and a dash each of nutmeg and cloves in the first step.
- Then add in Large eggs and proceed as directed.