Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp And Asparagus Recipe
- 8 x unpeeled jumbo fresh shrimp
- 4 ounce angel hair pasta uncooked
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp minced shallots
- 6 x fresh asparagus spears cut 2" pcs
- 1/2 c. sliced shiitake mushroom caps (or possibly 1/2 c. sliced fresh mushrooms)
- 1/4 c. diced peeled seeded tomato
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp dry crushed red pepper
- 1/2 c. Chablis or possibly other dry white wine
- 1/4 c. freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Heat a 9-inch skillet over high heat 1 minute; add in extra virgin olive oil, and heat 10 seconds.
- Add in shrimp, garlic, and shallot; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 min or possibly till shrimp turn pink.
- Add in asparagus and next 4 ingredients; stir in wine, scraping particles which cling to bottom of skillet, if necessary.
- Add in pasta, Parmesan cheese, and remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.