5 Minute Meals! Soft & Juicy Simmered Pork
- 300 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- 2 tbsp each of soy sauce & sake, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 clove of grated garlic, and 1 knob of ginger A
- 1/2 Japanese leek
- Season the pork with the "A" seasonings.
- Line the meat up slice by slice on a tray so that there are no openings.
- Roll up the meat from the end and form it into a block-like shape.
- Place the meat on top of a 30 cm piece of rectangular cut parchment paper.
- Then cover with the diagonally chopped leek.
- Roll up the meat in parchment paper, place it into a heatproof bowl and microwave it for 5-6 minutes at 700 W.
- Take the meat out and cut it into 7 mm wide pieces, then drizzle any juices that have dripped into parchment paper back over the meat.
- All you have to do next is serve it up on a plate and it's ready!