Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 14 cup infant cereal (baby)
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jarstage 1 applesauce baby food
- pancake mix
- Follow the directions on your box of pancake mix but add cereal, cinnamon and applesauce.
- combine all ingredients in mixing bowl just until moistened.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto preheated griddle, 1/4 cup at a time.
- Flip when pancakes bubble and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve warm with warm Apple Maple Syrup.
- For Apple Maple Syrup combine 1/2 cup maple syrup and 2.5 oz.
- stage 1 applesauce.