Asian Chicken Skillet
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb./450 g)
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup Kraft Asian Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped Rite Aid Buy 1 Get 1 Free thru 02/06
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover skillet with lid.
- Cook 5 to 7 min.
- on each side or until chicken is cooked through (170 degrees F).
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Add vegetables to skillet; cover.
- Cook 4 min.
- or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water, dressing and hoisin sauce.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cook and stir 1 min.
- or until chicken is coated and heated through.
- Serve topped with peanuts.