Apple Style Omelets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 large apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add apples and saute until tender but not completely cooked.
- Heat a lightly oiled omelet pan or medium sized skillet.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Pour egg mixture into omelet pan.
- When bottom of omelet has begun to set, place half of the apple mixture on top of the eggs.
- When bottom of omelet is completely cooked, fold over omelet, cover and cook through.
- Serve warm with remaining apples on top or on the side.