Aarsis Ultimate Sookhi Matar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetables or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 12 teaspoon red chili powder
- 4 cups frozen green peas (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 pinch asafetida powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon mango powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- salt (according to taste)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds along with ginger slices.
- Add the green peas along with coriander powder and red chili powder, garam masala and mango powder.
- Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove the lid.
- Add half the cilantro leaves and salt.
- Mix to combine and serve.
- Garnish with rest of the cilantro leaves and enjoy it with your loved ones!
- Tips: You can make this in a pressure cooker.
- Follow steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Then place the pressure cooker lid with the whistle on and wait for one whistle.
- Remove from heat and after its cool, follow steps 4 and 5.
- You can garnish this with mint chutney also.