"SAUS"intastic Chili (Crock Pot)
- 2 green peppers (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 12 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 -2 jalapeno (depending on how hot you want it)
- 4 (10 ounce) cans Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Prego spaghetti sauce (Traditional)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 (12 ounce) baggreen giant niblets frozen corn
- 14 teaspoon cumin
- 14 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- shredded cheddar cheese (topper) (optional)
- cilantro (chopped, topper) (optional)
- green onion (sliced, topper) (optional)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Put all ingredients into a crock pot, mix and slow cook for 6-8 hours.
- Simple and absolutely delicious!