Aromatic Parsnip Hasbrowns (Paleo)
- 3 peeled parsnips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 14 teaspoon ground cloves
- 12 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 teaspoon cinnamon
- Using a vegetable peeler, shred the parsnips until the core is reached.
- Melt butter in a pan on medium-high heat, then add seasonings.
- Toss parsnip shreds into pan, and stir and turn frequently.
- While stirring, parsnips will cook, beginning to brown and clump.
- Use a spatula to shape the clumps into three hashbrown "cakes" about the size of the palm of your hand.
- Continue turning another couple of minutes, until golden brown and slightly crispy on the outside.
- Serve immediately.