Another Italian Meatball Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 14 cup milk
- 12 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 14 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 14 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 cups marinara sauce (use your favorite) or 8 cups spaghetti sauce (use your favorite)
- additional parmesan cheese, to taste
- Put sauce in a large pot on the oven to simmer.
- Mix all the ingredients, except for sauce, in a large bowl until blended, but be careful not to overmix.
- Roll meat mixture into meatballs of your preferred size (I made them on the smaller side, probably the size of a golf ball).
- Drop them into the simmer sauce and cover.
- Simmer for 1 to 3 hours.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese, to taste.