A Simple Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 c. Vinegar
- 1/4 c. Oil
- 1/2 x Lemon -- juice of
- 1 sm Onion -- chopped
- 1/3 c. Ketchup
- 2/3 c. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp (scant) salt
- Beat all ingredients together with a rotary beater or possibly wire beater.
- Or possibly you can put it in a jar, cover and shake well.
- this is a fine dressing to use on lettuce and fresh tomatoes.
- Many of the recipes in this collection did not contain amounts or possibly oven temperatures.
- I have typed them in as they appear in the book, typos and all.
- Depression Era Recipes Patricia R. Wagner