- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 3 oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Add almonds; mix well.
- Shape rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into 2-inch crescents.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on ungreased parchment- or foil-covered baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 14 min.
- or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 1-1/2 to 2 min.
- or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Dip one end of each cookie into chocolate; sprinkle with pistachios.
- Return to wire racks; let stand until chocolate is firm.