- 1 34 cups rolled oats
- 1 12 cups flour
- 34 cup shortening
- 14 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 12 cups sliced apples
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 34 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 cup white sugar
- Mix rolled oats, flour, shortening, soda and brown sugar together and put half of mixture in bottom of baking pan.
- Mix together sliced apples, butter, cinnamon and white sugar.
- Spread over first layer of rolled oats.
- Cover with remaining rolled oat mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 35- 40 minutes til done.