AMIEs Peanut Butter Brownies Cake
- 200 grams peanut butter
- 100 grams softened butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 LEEs peanut butter frosting
- Heat oven to 150AsC (300AsF).
- Line bottom and sides of 20cm cake pan, extend paper beyond sides of pan.
- Cream butter and peanut butter into a bowl over a pan of hot water, stirring together until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Gradually add the sugar and eggs beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla and sift in the cocoa powder.
- Mix well together.
- Pour into prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool the cake.
- Frost with desired icing.
- I used LEEs peanut butter frosting.
- Serve, share...and enjoy its deliciousness.