20 Minute Chicken & Brown Rice Pilaf
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped King Sooper's 1 lb For $0.99 thru 02/09
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups MINUTE Brown Rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken; cover.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken.
- Add chicken broth and water to skillet; stir.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in mushrooms, onion, peas and rice.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let stand 5 minutes.