4 ingredient cookies
- 3 cup Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 regular sugar or clored sugar for sprinkling before baking
- in a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and salt until creamy and a pretty pale color.
- carefully blend in flour until just mixed.
- dough will be really tacky and wwet looking.
- thats ok. wrap dough in plastic wrap and refridgerate for 30 minutes to an hour
- carefully roll or pat out dough on a floured surface to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- cut with a round cutter or glass dipped in flour.
- you should be able to get 8-10 from the first roll.
- gather dough and repeat.
- sprinkle your reaining sugar or sprinkles after placing them on the baking sheet.
- bake at 350F until they are a pale golden brown.
- let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 mins then move to a cookie sheet.