Apple Molasses Breakfast Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 x egg beaten
- 1/2 c. whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 c. wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 c. oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- 1 sm apple peeled, minced (abt 1/2 c.)
- In a medium bowl, cream margarine and sugars.
- Add in egg and stir to combine.
- Sift together flour, wheat germ, baking pwdr, baking soda and salt.
- Add in to creamed mix.
- Stir in apple juice and minced apple.
- Drop by Tbsp.
- onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 13 min.
- This recipe yields 15 cookies.
- Description: "This is a moist cookie which will last several days in the cookie jar if you can keep them around which long!"
- Yield: 15 cookies