Aloha Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. finely-minced Dole Fresh Pineapple
- 3/4 c. bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp grnd ginger
- 20 x chicken wings - (abt 3 1/2 lbs) split, throw away tips
- Combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large, shallow, non-metallic dish.
- Add in chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover and marinate 15 min in refrigerator.
- Grill or possibly broil chicken 15 to 20 min or possibly till chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Throw away any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and leaves, if you like.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.