Angelic Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 teaspoon balsamic or wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons yogurt ''cheese''
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard (like Dijon)
- salt, to taste
- paprika or minced fresh parsley or dill
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, carefully scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the vinegar, mustard and yogurt "cheese," then beat the mixture with a fork until it is light and creamy.
- Mound the mixture into the egg white hollows and sprinkle them with the paprika or herbs.