Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp cherry extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, hot water, vanilla extract, cherry extract and eggs together until well combined.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In stages, add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Fold in dried cherries, apricots and mini chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cook 8-12 mins.
- Cool on pan for 5 mins.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.