"Hail Caesar" Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb. (450 g) ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Kraft Creamy Caesar Dressing, divided
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix turkey, onions, bread crumbs, egg and 1/4 cup dressing just until blended; shape into 12 (2-inch) meatballs.
- Place on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min.
- or until done (165 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce with croutons and bacon in large bowl.
- Serve meatballs with salad.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.