Apple Cinnamon bites
- 1 each Apple
- 1 can Crescents (pilsbury)
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 dash Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Foil
- Wash, peel, slice Apple.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Add cinnamon to apples and 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar (optional )Mix together.
- Apples should be coated
- Open can of dough.
- Cut pieces of dough and roll Apple like a croissant or wrap dough around putting Apple inside.
- You can make maybe 2-3 Apple bites with one slice of crescent dough
- Coat outside of Apple bite with brown sugar .just the top or lightly shake in a bag of brown sugar to coat entire Apple bite (recommended)
- Baking time will be located on crescent can.
- Might cook sooner so keep an eye on it.
- Apprx 8-10 mins.