Alcaparrado Chicken with Mac & Cheese
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (3 lb.), cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup sofrito sauce base (recaito)
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, finely chopped
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup manzanilla olives, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 2 pkg. (7-1/4 oz. each) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 4 KRAFT Singles, cut up
- 1 pkt. seasoning with coriander and annatto
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook chicken in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min.
- or until browned on both sides, turning after 3 min.
- Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add sofrito sauce and ham to skillet; cook 3 min., stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomato sauce, olives and capers.
- Top with chicken; cover.
- Cook 25 min.
- or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, prepare Dinners in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Add Singles and seasoning; stir until Singles are melted.
- Serve chicken over Dinner mixture.
- Top with Parmesan.