Apple-Cinnamon Crumble with Dulce de Leche
- - PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-3/4 qt. yellow cake mix
- 1 qt. old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 qt. Golden OREO Pieces-Medium
- 2 gal. canned apple pie filling
- 1-1/2 qt. dulce de leche, warmed
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer fitted with paddle attachment on low speed until crumbly.
- Stop mixer, scrape bowl and paddle.
- Stir in OREO Pieces just until blended.
- Spoon apple pie filling into 2 greased full-hotel pans (or spoon all the pie filling into 1 half-hotel pan for trial recipe).
- Top with oat topping.
- Bake in 300 degrees F-convection oven 25 min.
- or until lightly browned.
- Serve topped with dulce de leche.