- 13 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 14 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 cups lightly packed spinach leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 23 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- To make dressing, in container of blender combine juice, vinegar, oil, honey, ginger, salt and pepper flakes.
- Blend to mix thoroughly.
- In bowl combine fruit, onion and dressing.
- Set aside at least 10 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- To serve, line four individual plates with spinach.
- Spoon fruit mixture with dressing over spinach, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle Almonds over salads.