Agave Curried Crock Pot Chickpeas
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 23 cup agave nectar (or honey, if you use honey)
- 13 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter (I use Earth Balance)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 12 teaspoons curry powder (I like Madras, but any kind will do)
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 14 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 14 teaspoon ground ginger
- 14 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- Dump all ingredients into slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Cover and cook 4-5 hours on low setting.
- Serve over Basmati rice.