Apricot Beef With Sesame Noodles
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef, cut into strips
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes (optional or to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced large
- 34 cup apricot preserves
- 12 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, divided
- Combine the sliced beef with dried chili flakes, mustard, soy sauce and garlic (if using) refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook noodles according to package directions (omitting seasoning packages).
- Heat oil in large skillet, over medium-high heat, until hot.
- Add beef with marinade; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, preserves, broth, onions, and 1 tbsp sesame seeds.
- Cook 1 minute, or until heated through.
- Top with remaining sesame seeds before serving.